Carter makes being a Mommy very fun and extremely rewarding! I'm more and more proud of him every day! Just this weekend he proved that once again. Uncle Keith was here and I asked Carter to grab me Keith's pillow and blanket. Carter couldn't find Uncle Keith's pillow so instead he grabbed one of his pillows off of his bed for Uncle Keith. He's such a sweet and caring litte guy! I absolutely love that about him....he's always helping other people and has the biggest heart I've ever seen!
On a sadder note....Busy Bodies is "closing" at the end of this month :( They're trying to sell their business by the end of this month....although I've still not heard whether or not they have. So we went ahead and told Carter that they're closing after this session. He took the news ok...of course he had tons of questions...but for the most part I think he's ok with it. Poor guy...he's been going there since he was 14 months....that's just about as far back as he can remember. We also told him that over the summer we'll do swim lessons and go to the splash parks, etc. and maybe next fall he can start going to a preschool closer to home. He was really excited about that! We pulled up the preschool that I've had a lot of recommendations for and they had tons of pictures of the preschool on their homepage. I told Carter that we'll go in a take a tour and check it out. So, look for updates about our tour in the next week or two :)
Below are some pictures of Ben and Carter's day in the desert :)
Ben said this was Carter's idea to make a see saw....what a clever little guy :)
Brian with the kids in the river bed....


1 comments:
Cute as ever! I hear the camp out was a huge hit. Carter is certainly ALL BOY! Can't believe how fast time goes by...4 1/2 years old! Too fast!! Love you, Mimi
Post a Comment