Carter has so many new things he's been doing lately!
- He loves to race! When we're walking to the truck or into a store he'll find a 'starting line' and yell 'I'll race you!' Too cute!
- He love the song, Imma Be (he thinks they're saying Bumble Bee) by Black Eyed Peas. We of course have the radio edited version :) Every time we're in the car he wants to hear the song. I love watching him sing and dance along to the song.....he's turning into quite the little man!
- He's also been eating a TON! He's always hungry and almost always asks for seconds or thirds! I'm going to measure and weigh him just to see if he's about to have a growth spurt.
- Another thing he's been doing is taking naps! Can you believe it??? I can't remember the last time he napped. That's another big reason why we think he's having a growth spurt.
Carter is finishing up swim lessons then he'll have a couple weeks off before he starts preschool next month! He is so excited about going to preschool, every morning he wakes up and asks me if he's going to school today.


0 comments:
Post a Comment