Today is Carter's 5th birthday!!! I can't believe my baby is 5!
 |
| Carter (1 day old) |
 |
| 1st Birthday! |
 |
| 2nd Birthday |
 |
| 3rd Birthday |
 |
| 4th Birthday |
 |
| 5th Birthday |
Carter was anxious to spend his birthday money. Daddy was working today so it was just us, we headed to Toys R' Us!
My birthday boy fell asleep in his car seat on our way to Toys R' Us (I think he was still exhausted from his party the day before).
He bought some Iron Man action figures, an army set, and a new game for his Leapster!
When Ben got home from work we ate dinner, watched a movie and Carter opened a couple more presents from us...
I think it's safe to say....Carter had an awesome birthday!!!
Happy birthday my sweet baby boy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment