We arrived a few minutes early to preschool today. Carter had lots of fun showing me around and telling me about what he does during preschool.
His classroom
Later, when I picked him up they were finishing up class...so I was able to snap a couple more pictures.
Sharing the toys they brought for show and tell
Passing out Valentine's...
Time to go home...
Running off the sugar!
Pictures at home...
Too cool for Valentine's Day :)
That's a little better. Valentine's Picture...dirty face and all :)
(Don't mind his dirty face and cheesy smile.) Would you believe I had to bribe him to take this picture? You'd think he'd be used to it by now :)
Happy Valentine's everyone!
Thanks for visiting!



1 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day Carter. Sure love your latest pictures. The "cake-face" ones were kind of scary, ha-ha. Because it is Valentine's Day I will take this opportunity to remind you how much you fill our hearts with joy...365 days a year!
We love you, Mimi and Pa
Post a Comment