We've had lots of fun celebrating Valentine's all weekend long :)
On Saturday Carter and I baked Valentine cupcakes. He had so much fun licking the bowl and decorating the cupcakes. He kept telling me the cupcakes needed more sprinkles and thought we should keep adding more until the bottle was empty :)
Later he had fun playing with daddy and performing his Valentine's Day Parade for us. He loves putting on little performances!
On Sunday we woke up and opened presents....
Carter loved his new Speed Racer car! He immediately wanted to watch Speed Racer and play with his car :) Ben enjoyed his chocolates and I had my coffee in my new Valentine's Day mug! I just love that it says Valentine's 2010 on the bottom!!!
Later we went to Mimi and Pa's and spent the rest of the day with them.
Carter standing at our front door and presents at Mimi and Pa's...
**In case you're wondering what Ben is doing in the picture above. Mimi and Pa gave Carter Pop Rocks...Ben was showing Carter how they worked :)**
After all the sugar was given to our little sweetie...we headed out to the park!
As some of you may know....our little Carter is extremely afraid of heights! As he was walking across the
bridge I gave him lots of positive encouragement. He actually went across the bridge a few more times! I'm so proud of him! Especially considering it was pretty high off the ground....not the normal height of a bridge at a playground.
I think one of the best parts of this weekend was when Carter ate chicken for dinner!!! Can you believe it??? Our little Carter asked if he could have some of my grilled chicken!!! Ben and Carter were outback grilling chicken for dinner and Carter spotted my chicken on the grill. I seasoned it with a little salt and pepper and a few other seasonings. Anyway, Carter loves salt and pepper these days and asked if I would share my chicken with him. I was in shock!!! Of course I said yes! Would you believe Carter ate half of my chicken breast? We're sooo proud of him! This picky eating stage has been a VERY long journey for us. Little by little he's starting to grow out of it!
We hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's Day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment