Friday, March 5, 2010

Such A Fun Day!!!

Today Carter and I spent the day at the White Tanks!  It was so much fun!!!  Would you believe it was our first time going???  We live literally 5 minutes away and have never gone.

First, we played with his sand toys and bubbles. Carter loves bubbles!  We found a really neat bubble set that has lots of different wands and bubble blowers, he couldn't wait to try them all out :) 

Later, we played tag and had fun racing each other down the slides!  Carter amazed me by climbing the ladder on the playground, especially since he's so afraid of heights. 

We also hiked the trail up to the waterfall.  It was absolutely beautiful up there!  During our hike we talked lots about nature and the different animals that live in the desert.  Carter made me laugh when I was telling him about cactus and that they can survive with very little water....the next thing he said cracked me up...."I can water them"....**I'm sure you know what he means :)**  He's such a little stinker...I think the funniest part about it was that he was being serious!


Later when we were Sam's Club getting a pizza Carter asked me if he could have a berry sundae.  He thought it was the coolest thing that we were having dessert before dinner....shhh....don't tell Daddy!  I think it's the simple things like our day today that he'll remember for years to come!  If I could bottle up this day and keep it forever, I would! :) 

1 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

Haha! Mommies little water sprinkler! That's hilarious.

Post a Comment