First, Carter woke me up with the sweetest hug and kiss and whispered, "Happy Mother's Day, Mommy!" He couldn't wait to give me my present. I was so proud of him for keeping my present a secret, even when I asked him what it was...couldn't help myself :) He would tell me that he couldn't tell me what it was, that it was a secret that had to wait until Mother's Day (Ben prepped him good). He gave me the most beautiful mug! I absolutely love it!!! So colorful and best of all it has his hand print on it!!!
Then, we had breakfast and hung out until Ben's parents and my Aunt Sharon arrived. We enjoyed spending time with our family and a very yummy steak dinner!
Carter loves being read to so he didn't hesitate to ask Mimi to read him a book....
Mother's Day isn't complete until we have our annual Mother/Son picture!


0 comments:
Post a Comment