We have a HUGE announcement...I'm so extremely excited....can hardly contain myself. I want to climb to the highest rooftop and shout, "We're engaged!" Ben proposed on Mother's Day, it was so cute the way he incorporated Carter into the proposal. We were sitting on the back patio after Ben's parents and my Aunt Sharon left and Ben asked Carter if he thought we should get married, Carter (of course) screamed YES!!! Then Ben turned to me and asked me to marry him....so sweet!
This is a picture of our 'for now' ring...
My Aunt Sharon graciously offered my grandmother's diamond to us to put in a setting of our choice. I'm incredibly honored to wear my grandmother's diamond! I will cherish it for many, many years to come!!!
We want a Spring wedding, so we're thinking maybe sometime around Memorial Day 2011. Nothing is confirmed as of yet though. We will be sure to keep everyone posted. :) We're going to have an intimate ceremony with our close friends and family.
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Congratulations on your engagement, Jessica and Ben. We are so Happy for you and your family!
~Love,
Jay, Lisa
Hunter and Jeffrey
Post a Comment