Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sea World, The Beach and Auntie Jamie's!

We just got home from vacation!  We had so much fun!  Martha invited us to go to San Diego with her and the girls.  Unfortunately Ben had to work...so Martha and I took the kids by ourselves.

We left for San Diego on Monday morning with our first stop being Sea Port Village once we arrived.  Carter had never seen the ocean before so he was anxious to finally see it!  After site seeing at Sea Port Village we headed to the hotel to check in and change into warmer clothes before heading to Sea World!  The kids were all super excited to go to Sea World!  We walked around and saw a couple shows and ended the night with the Shamu Fireworks show! 


After breakfast the next morning we headed back to Sea World!  We ended up staying there for 11 hours...I know....we're nuts! :)  There was so much to do and see, so time just flew by.  The kids all did very well, even with it being such a long day. 


We went to the beach for our last day in San Diego.  Like I said Carter had never been to the beach, so I was so excited for him to see the beach for the first time!  Needless to say....he LOVED it!!!




The next morning we headed to LA to spend the rest of our vacation with Jamie!  We had a blast!  The kids (all 7 of them....Jamie has 3 and Kelly has 1) all got along.  We were expecting lots of drama with getting that many kids together.  We had a BBQ on Friday night and then we left on Saturday afternoon.  It was a short visit....but I was glad we were able to get together.  It stinks not living close to one of your best friends. 

 Jamie and me are on the top and Martha and I are on the bottom....my two best friends! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment