Carter and I went to California for a week. We had tons of fun visiting friends!
Here are some of the pictures I took of Carter and Jamie's Boys....
| Devin, Carter and Sean |
| Carter playing his Leapster |
| Such a cutie! |
| I had to get a picture of how dirty he was :) |
| They were being so quiet, this is what I found when I checked on them....so cute....snuggled in bed watching a movie! |
On Friday we went to the La Brea Tar Pits....
| He looks so small |
| Checking out the dinosaurs |
| Making a penny |
| Checking out his penny |
On Saturday we went to the beach....
| He fell asleep in the most craziest positions during our trip |
| Footprints in the sand (I love this shot) |
| Sinking his feet in the sand |
| Brrrr |
| Running form the waves |


0 comments:
Post a Comment