Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Carter's 1st Day of Preschool!

Carter went to preschool for the 1st time today!

I wanted to start a tradition of taking Carter's 'First Day of School' pictures in the same place every year...I chose in front of the front door.






































....and also in front of his classroom door!


Carter's Classroom....
Carter with his teacher, Miss Fayrooz

Carter's name tag!

Miss Fayrooz showing him the blocks 


Carter showing me what he built!
















Carter didn't do well with me leaving :(  He cried pretty hard...I mean he sobbed, it absolutely broke my heart.  I did good though, I didn't cry until I was out of his classroom.  Shortly after I got home I called the school to check on him.  The office said he was doing good.  His teacher showed him the computer after I left, then they worked on a puzzle and were doing story time when I called.  I felt so much better after being reassured he was fine. 

Before I knew it, it was time to pick him up!  He was having so much fun playing with his new friends!  He asked me if he had to leave, when I told him yes, he asked, can I come back again?  Phew...that's a good sign!

0 comments:

Post a Comment