Friday, November 12, 2010

Carter's 5 Years and 1 Month Today

I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to do the monthly pictures and updates.  I thought for a while that I'd stop once he turned 5. 

Today was a long day...I took Carter to school.  Then met my mom at the hospital, we had a 'care meeting' with all the people working on Keith's case.  Since we were at the hospital most of the day visiting with Keith, I asked Martha to pick Carter up from school (since she had the day off).  I didn't pick him up from her until dinner time.  So, needless to say, it was a long day and all day I kept thinking there was something I was forgetting to do.  Once we got home I remembered....I forgot to take his monthly picture.  So, here they are...



Carter is such a little ham lately...you can definitely tell his Mommy takes LOTS of pictures of him :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment