Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Visit to the Whitetanks

When I picked Carter up from preschool today, his teachers let me know he was the Super Star of the class today!  When I asked what that meant they said he listened, followed directions and was such a good boy all day!  When we got to the truck Carter also let me know he was line leader....he loves being the line leader!

I told him I had a special surprise for him since he was so good at school today....a trip to the Whitetanks!  He loves hiking up the waterfall trail, so I thought this was a perfect end to such a great day at school!

Our first stop....the playground!


I have an idea....
Let's go for a hike...


Scenery along the way...


The waterfall....


Carter was very upset by this...

He couldn't believe someone would write on a rock.

After some 'exploring' Carter found this rock that he thought looked like a dinosaur footprint....I have to say....it does look like a dinosaur footprint!


Proof that it was a GOOD day!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment