Today my Aunt Sharon came over. She brought some ornaments with her that she wanted to pass down to us. Carter, Aunt Sharon and I decorated the tree inside, while Ben put up the lights outside. We were surprised that we were able to put so many ornaments on our tree :) I love looking at our tree, it's absolutely beautiful!
I love how every time I walk into the living room I see Carter checking out the ornaments on the tree....he tells me every time that he loves how beautiful our tree is this year! What's funny about that is, Aunt Sharon told me that's what I used to do when I was at her house during the holidays. Still to this day, I love Christmas ornaments!
By the end of the day our house was fully decorated and felt so warm and cheery!
I think we'll make this a new tradition....decorating the tree with Aunt Sharon! We had so much fun making memories with my favorite aunt :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment