skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Conversations With Carter
- Carter's argument for going outside by himself, "God is with me, he'll take care of me." How do you argue with that?
- When I asked Carter why he was pushing on my stomach he said, "I'm scooting your insides over to make room for a baby." Think he's trying to tell me something?
- Before I left the house to visit my brother, Keith in the hospital Carter came up to me and gave me a kiss and a hug. He said, "Give them to Uncle Keith. That`ll make him feel better." He`s such a sweetie!
- While dropping Carter off at preschool he said to me, "Mommy, I think I'm going to turn into an ice cube." Brrr....It's cold out there!
- When I asked Carter why he's running around the house he said, "So I can see how fast my heart beats."
0 comments:
Post a Comment