I had another perinatal appointment today to monitor my gestational diabetes. I first had the ultrasound done where I seriously wanted to take little Jacob out of my tummy so I could hold him....is he not the cutest???
But, of course he has to grow some more....so I'll just have to wait. :)
Next, I talked with the diabetes educator and she told me to eat MORE! Can you believe it? She wants Jacob to grow larger in the next 2 weeks before my next appointment. Jacob was in the 19th percentile 2 weeks ago (they won't do another growth scan for another 2 weeks) and they want him at least in the 25th percentile.
Finally, I saw the doctor who basically told me the same thing the diabetes educator told me...to eat more! Doctor's orders....Mexican food! Yum....you don't have to tell me twice!
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment