Jacob is FINALLY over his birth weight of 7 pounds 1 ounce! He now weighs 7 pounds 3 ounces! I'm such a happy mama!
Jacob is an absolute different baby since I've changed the way we feed him. He's more content after his feedings. I nurse him for 20 minutes on each side then he has about 1-2 ounces of formula to help satisfy him. It was a little discouraging when I found out we had to supplement with a little formula at the end of our feedings, but it's all worth it after seeing how much he's benefiting. He has one more weight check with his doctor on Monday and if he's continued to grow he won't have to do any more weekly weight checks.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey Jessica! So glad to see Jacob is thriving! We had to supplement with our 2 also - and sometime before G was born, I found out about a supplemental nursing system (sns). Helps baby get formula while you're nursing him. I'm sure you've heard of it, but let me know if you want details :)
Post a Comment