Saturday, July 11, 2009

Carter is 3 Years and 9 Months Today!!!

Our little Carter Bug is almost 4...can you believe it??? Only 3 months left of our little 3 year old :( I think him turning four is going to be the hardest birthday (for me) so far. I could still call him my baby when he turned 3...but 4 I probably won't get away with it as easily (by him). It's kinda like me calling Rommel my "puppy"...Carter always says, "he's not a puppy...he's bigger...he's a dog!" I can hear him now...I'm not a baby...I'm 4!!!

Lately Carter is into rhyming...he rhymes just about everything! He's also counting and knows all his shapes and colors...he just doesn't always like to perform on command. If we ask him what color Daddy's shirt is...he'll say he doesn't know. But, if he's playing he'll point out to me that the cars he's playing with are all red, blue, yellow, etc. He's a typical boy...so I'm told anyway :)

Funny Faces



Posing for the camera...such a cutie!

One of his favorite things to do...play with his train set!



Taking a break to watch some TV :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment