It's time once again for our monthly update. Can you believe a whole month went by since our last update? Time sure does seem to fly around here. Only 2 more months until our baby turns 4!!! Oh my...we better start planning his party!
Today Carter and I baked cupcakes! For some reason he's been asking for cupcakes for the past couple of days...I think he's getting excited for his birthday and is wanting to take advantage of us having extra boxes of cake mix. He loved helping me mix the cupcake batter and filling the muffin tins...but he thought the best part was putting the frosing and sprinkles on the cupcakes!
Don't forget to check in during the month...I usually put up a few updates every week!
Today Carter and I baked cupcakes! For some reason he's been asking for cupcakes for the past couple of days...I think he's getting excited for his birthday and is wanting to take advantage of us having extra boxes of cake mix. He loved helping me mix the cupcake batter and filling the muffin tins...but he thought the best part was putting the frosing and sprinkles on the cupcakes!
Don't forget to check in during the month...I usually put up a few updates every week!



1 comments:
Isnt this fun! charlotte loves to bake cupcakes too!
trisha
momdot.com
Post a Comment