Friday, August 28, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!

We had a very busy day today, which I'm sure Carter was grateful for since we stayed home most of this week so he was going a little stir crazy.  I can't wait for the weather to cool down so we can leave the house more often and do outdoor outings...right now it's just too hot to go anywhere.  Poor little Carter asks us almost every day if we can go to the park...I wish it was cool enough to take him to the park...maybe then he'd nap :) 

Carter was so excited when I told him we were going to Busy Bodies...he absolutely loves it there! After Busy Bodies we ran some errands and came back home and finished up the day with a bath and a movie night!

Cuddling Blanky Doggy!
During the past year Carter has come to love his blanky doggy...this is what I hoped would be his blanky instead of the lap pad...no such luck...until now :)

Playing with his friends at Busy Bodies... 
Carter LOVES Busy Bodies!!!  He's always extremely excited to go...I especially enjoy watching him through the window while he learns new things and plays with his friends.

Playing at home...
When we were back at home Carter couldn't wait to make a zoo with his animals and play with Ben's ear muffs.  He kept saying, "I can't hear you!".  He's such a funny guy! 

Bathtime...
Carter had so much fun blowing bubbles and just relaxing during his bath...gotta love bath time :)

Movie night...

After his bath we watched a movie...bet ya can't guess which one...Spiderman!!!  I think according to Carter there is no other movie :)

...and bedtime!
Doesn't he look so peaceful when he sleeps?

1 comments:

Martha said...

....and so quiet too! :D

Post a Comment