Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper!

These are a few of the conversations I've had with Carter during the past week of me being sick with strep. They're just too cute not to share :)

*Carter was "taking care of me" and telling me everything I needed to do so I would feel better. This is the conversation we had...

Mommy: "Carter, you've been taking such good care of Mommy! Are you going to be a doctor when you grow up?"

Carter: "No Mommy...I want to be you when I grow up."

Mommy: "That is so sweet Carter! I love you soo much!!!" *While giving him the biggest bear hug without breathing on him too much!
**I literally almost burst into tears...my little man always knows just what to say to make me feel better!**

********************************************************************

This is our conversation with the pharmacist when we were picking up my medicine yesterday afternoon...

Pharmacist: Are you going to take good care of Mommy when you get home?

Carter: Yep, 'cause she's my mommy!

He's so sweet! Don't you just want to eat him up???

Thought I'd share those cute conversations from our past week! Nothing else has been happening around here since I've been sick. Hopefully by tomorrow or Thursday I'll be able to get up and around again...and get my poor little man out of the house :)

1 comments:

Becky at "Cheese My Head" said...

How precious is that?! Carter, you are a gem.

Post a Comment