His stats are:
- 38 pounds ~ 75th%
- 39 1/2 inches ~ 50th%
The worst part of our little man's appointment was the 5 shots he got :( I felt so bad for him. He pleaded with the nurse after each and every shot to please stop and why are you hurting me? Doesn't that just break your heart? I was on the verge of crying right along with him until he made me laugh by telling the nurse that she wasn't nice and that she couldn't come get icecream with us anymore. He was upset about the shots, but all in all I think he did very well. We decided not to tell him about the shots before his visit...we figured the nurse could be the "bad guy". By the time we were back to the truck he felt better and was asking if he could have an ice cream cone :)
We also learned that Carter no longer fits in his convertable car seat :( So, today Carter and I headed to Target in search of a new big boy booster seat! He wasn't too excited at first...it actually took Ben and I talking him into it. We decided we'd let him pick out his new car seat (within reason, of course), he did a very good job! He picked a black and gray with a green stripe...it had to have green on it :) When we got home Ben, Carter and I put it together and he was so excited to sit in his new car seat! He's especially excited about the big boy cup holders!





1 comments:
He looks like such a big boy! Where has the time gone?
Post a Comment