Today we celebrated Carter's birthday at the park with family and friends! He had so much fun playing with his cousins and friends! All day he asked us if he was 4 now...we told him he'll be 4 tomorrow...he has only 1 more day of "threedom"! Thank you everyone who came out to help celebrate Carter's birthday, you made his day extra special!
Spiderman Masks...
Games...
Presents...
Cake...
![]()
Then later tonight we tucked Carter into bed and he asked me to sing him his night, night song! So I picked him up and he wrapped his long arms and legs around me and layed his head on my shoulder and I sung him his night, night song and before I knew it the Batman toy that was in his hand had fallen to the ground and he was sleeping like a baby. I was so touched because I've always held Carter the night before his birthday until he fell asleep. So, I was hoping all day that I would be able to do it again tonight, especially now that he's "not a baby anymore". So you can imagine how moved I was when my almost 4 year old asked me to hold him and sing him his night, night song! Wonder if I'll be able to hold him until he falls asleep next year...I may be pushing it on that one :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment