Deb and I laughed the entire time while trick-or-treating with Carter. He's hysterical...some of the things he says is like something an adult or a much older child would say...he's so clever! When we started out tonight he would go up to the person handing out candy and say, trick-or-treat...then he would just stand there and stare at them as if he was waiting for them to hand him even more candy...it was so funny. After he did this a couple of times I had a little talk with him. I told him to say trick or treat and after they handed him the candy to say happy Halloween and thank you....then to walk away...he then did much better the rest of the night. We had so much fun with him this year...I think this is the first year he was excited about Halloween!
I took these pictures the day we bought his costume...he couldn't wait to put it on :) I'm glad I snapped these pictures since he didn't want to wear his mask tonight.
Today he wanted pictures of him posing with his doggies.
Later I tried to get some pictures of him wearing his Halloween shirt.
Then he tried to steal some of the candy we had out for the trick-or-treaters...
...and couldn't run out the door fast enough to start trick or treating.
Trick-or-Treat!
Big muscles...
We hope everyone had a safe and happy Halloween!



1 comments:
Carter, Trick or treating was so much fun. Thanks for helping Mimi to safely cross the street. You were a great Ninja Turtle!! Your Mommy and Mimi laughed so hard at how silly you were...my tummy still hurts :) Remember when Mommy got scared by the 'monster'...ha-ha
Save me a piece of chocolate please.
I love 'boo', Mimi
Post a Comment